All Awase ry guided exercises follow the instructions and recommendations issued by AVI and the health authorities.
- Board of Awase has decided, that from 5th of December we will require valid corona vaccination certificate for all trainees. Decision has been made according to decision made by AVI on 2nd of December and because we want to keep dojo open.
In addition, we ask you to pay special attention to general cleanliness and hygiene – the disinfection of the tatami, hands and feet, the washing of the training suit and the safety intervals are crucial in cutting off the routes of infection. By following the instructions, we can each take care of maintaining health safety and enable the training to continue.
According to the health security plan:
1. Come to dojo, only If you are healthy and you or your near contacts do not have any symptoms
2. If possible, change your training suit at home to minimize contacts.
3. Always wash and disinfect your hands and feet before and after exercise. Hand sanitizer is available on the tatami.
4. If possible, use a mask.
5. Avoid and minimize unnecessary contacts in all situations.
6. Remember to pre-register. Pre-registration makes it possible to manage group size and thereby effectively allow for safety distances.