All Awase ry guided exercises follow the instructions and recommendations issued by AVI and the health authorities.
Currently, we do not require a corona vaccination certificate from trainees. The board of the club has discussed the issue and we are waiting for further guidance from the Olympic Committee. Because we want to keep the exercises safe and the dojo open to all trainees within limits, we hope the trainees will take care of taking the corona vaccine as directed by the health authorities.
In addition, we ask you to pay special attention to general cleanliness and hygiene – the disinfection of the tatami, hands and feet, the washing of the training suit and the safety intervals are crucial in cutting off the routes of infection. By following the instructions, we can each take care of maintaining health safety and enable the training to continue.
According to the health security plan:
1. Come to dojo, only If you are healthy and you or your near contacts do not have any symptoms
2. If possible, change your training suit at home to minimize contacts.
3. Always wash and disinfect your hands and feet before and after exercise. Hand sanitizer is available on the tatami.
4. If possible, use a mask.
5. Avoid and minimize unnecessary contacts in all situations.
6. Remember to pre-register. Pre-registration makes it possible to manage group size and thereby effectively allow for safety distances.